Terms of Purchase
2. When placing an order you warrant that all information and data provided by you is accurate, complete and up to date. You must immediately notify us if there is any change to this information or data. You must take responsibility for the security and safekeeping of any personal information you provide us.
4. We use our best endeavours to ensure products ordered are available for delivery and we will use our best efforts to notify you if a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order. However this is not possible in all cases and we may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where a product is unavailable for any reason. In such cases we will provide a full refund of all amounts you have paid in respect of such unavailable product. We cannot provide rain checks for products ordered online and, in some cases, we may need to limit the sale of products to reasonable quantities at our discretion.
5. You must pay for your products purchased on this website and any additional delivery costs or other applicable charges at the time of placing an order. We accept cash (if paid in person), bank deposit (please contact us for details) or credit cards via Paypal.
6. All prices on this website are in New Zealand dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (currently 15%)
7. All times and dates referred to on this website and in any other document referenced in these Purchase Terms (such as the Returns Policy) are New Zealand times and dates.
Variation of Products and Price
8. We may vary the prices on this website at any time at our discretion, and prices are subject to change until such time as you have paid for the products in full.
9. Products can be collected from 78 Waterfront Drive, Mangonui.
10. Shipping costs will be determined by the region or destination for delivery and the size of the product.Products that are shipped will be dispatched within 7 days of payment being received and most items will be delivered within 3 - 5 days, with bulky item up to 10 days. This excludes all made to order / custom made items. These will be shipped within 3 weeks of payment being received.
11. We will use all reasonable care in packing and dispatching your order however we will not incur any liability to you, or any other person claiming through you, for any loss or damage to any product occurring in delivery or after the point at which the product leaves and is dispatched from our premises or the premises or any third party supplier.
12. We retain ownership of any product you order until you have made payment in full for that product and risk in any product that you purchase will pass to you at the time such product is dispatched for delivery from our premises or from the supplier which is fulfilling your order.
13. Return claims (including for replacement products, refunds or credits) are detailed in our Returns Policy. The Returns Policy is expressly incorporated in these Purchase Terms. Please refer to this policy to determine your entitlement to a return, and the process that you need to follow.
14. The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986, and other statutes may impose warranties, conditions or obligations upon us which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded. Other than as expressly provided for in these Purchase Terms, we exclude all such imposed warranties, conditions or obligations to the extent permitted by law and exclude any warranty, condition or obligation imposed or implied under common law, equity or otherwise.
15. The guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where you acquire goods from us for the purposes of a business in terms of sections 2 and 43 of that Act.
16.1 The information below applies to personal information (information about an identifiable individual) we Invil Limited, collect about you when you visit and browse our website.
16.2 When you visit our website, we collect some non-personal information, such as the IP address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you are visiting, the pages you accessed, the type of browser and operating system you use, and terms you use to search for content on our site. This information cannot be used to personally identify you. We use it for the purposes of system administration, auditing use of the site and improving it for different customer profiles, and for our internal reporting.
16.4 If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by placing an order or by filling out an electronic query, we will use the information only for the purposes that you authorise it to be used for. We will send you email marketing to that email address if you agree to us doing so. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you have previously agreed we can send you, you can: (a) follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email; or (b) phone or write to us using the contact details in that email message.
16.5 When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 (the "Act"). We will collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will: (a) use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for; (b) retain that information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it; and (c) disclose or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected. If you think we have breached the Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.org.nz.
16.6 Payments are processed through the secure Windcave Payment Express system. Any credit card details stored for payments are done so on the Windcave system. No credit card information is stored by us and Payment Express protects personal information – at a minimum – to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”).
16.7 If you wish to enquire about personal information we hold about you (if any) you can contact us as follows: email@example.com
17.1 The information we provide on the website is provided to you in good faith. However, it is an introduction to the products we provide only. If you purchase products from us then at the time you place an order with us, you will be making an offer to purchase those products. We can accept or decline that offer in our discretion. Separate terms relating to the sale and purchase of those products will apply as set out under the Purchase Terms above.
17.2 While we will do our best to make sure that the website is available, we cannot guarantee that it will always be uninterrupted or that your access will be error-free, or that any files available for download will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
17.3 Links or references to other websites are provided for your convenience only. Other websites are not under our control. We have not reviewed them and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the contents of any other website.
17.4 If you wish to link to this website, you should request our permission. To do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must not do anything which alters our website or interferes with how it works.
18. Intellectual Property
18.1 Unless otherwise shown, we own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on the material on this website. The material on this site is subject to copyright except where it is otherwise noted. You can use the material for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the source of the material and that you do not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the content, but you must not use the material in a misleading way.
18.2 However, you must not use any of our trade marks in any other way without our permission.
19.1 If you post any material to our site which we believe (in our discretion) is inappropriate for our site, we may remove it.
19.2 Nothing in these terms affects any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19.3 New Zealand law governs this website.
19.4 Changes or updates to the content of this website may occur at any time. These terms may be changed or updated from time to time. Changes may take the form of completely new terms. We will post any changes on this website; any change applies from the date it is posted.
20.1 We want you to feel perfectly confident when buying from Invil. You can order safely over the website, by phone or in store.
20.2 If you change your mind, you have the option to return any unused product in its original packaging that you purchased within 7 days of receiving it.
21. Returns Process
21.1 Prior to returning your product, please contact us to arrange details.
21.2 We will refund you the amount you paid less the outgoing and return delivery costs. (Note that the actual costs incurred in delivery may be more than you were charged). Prior to arranging the return of the product we will advise the return and delivery costs and confirm the refund amount.
21.3 Upon receiving the returned product, we will issue your refund, provided that the product is received in good condition.
22. Special Orders
22.1 The 7 day return period does not apply to special orders. These orders will have been produced in our workshop specifically for you and can't be returned if you change your mind. If you are unsure about the product, we encourage you to view it in our showroom, request paint colour swatches, or discuss it with us.
23. Trade Purchase Returns
23.1 The 7 day return period does not apply to commercial or trade purchases if you change your mind. If you are unsure about what you require, we encourage you to view it first, talk to us, or purchase a single unit and check it will do what you need.
24. Clearance product returns
24.1 The 7 day return period does not apply to clearance products if you change your mind. We encourage you to check any details with us before making a purchase.
25.1 If we are unable to supply, or you have received the wrong or a damaged product, we will offer to refund the product, packaging and delivery fees.